Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Tri-Benefit Power Cream

I know my first post is about MAC but i decided to do a review about my moisturizer first since a good skin results to beautiful makeup application. :)
*********************************************************************************

I've gone through 2 jars of Celeteque's Tri-benefit Power Cream when i suddenly decided to try Olay's. However, I had breakouts so i just bought my 3rd jar of my trusted Celeteque cream.

My Celeteque Brightening Tri-benefit Power Cream



About the cream: 
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Tri-Benefit Power Cream can lighten the skin, reduce wrinkles and give protection against UVA and UVB rays. It contains the following revolutionary ingredients:
Palmaria Palmata (Red Algae) Extractinhibits melanin synthesis, limits melanosome transportation and UV-induced pigmentation to brighten skin complexion.
Ascorbyl Glucoside (AA2G) helps stimulate collagen synthesis to effectively smoothen the skin surface. It also helps brighten the skin by inhibiting production of tyrosinase, which causes the production of melanin and other pigments.
Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, a novel active ingredient that contains Swiss Apple Stem Cell Compounds encapsulated in liposome to rejuvenate the skin.
SPF15 for daily sunscreen protection against UVA/UVB.

My thoughts: 
I have sensitive combination-oily and combination-dry skin and that made it hard for me to find a cream within my budget that won't break me out or irritate my skin (some brands I've tried are Olay, Ponds and  Mary Kay's skin care line). That is, until I found Celeteque's Brightening cream. 

Unlike other creams, it doesn't make me oily -- there are some oils in my forehead but I had to say that it's just at a normal/tolerable level. When i have no makeup on, I don't even have to blot oil from my face. How great is that?! The downside is that I can't skip my hydrating toner or else I'll still have dry patches on my chin and jaw area. 

Another thing I like about Celeteque is that it doesn't make you darker (and it does make your skin brighter!). With other creams, I go 2-3 shades darker (and red) in under 30 mins.

As for it's anti-aging claim, the fine laugh lines i noticed while using Olay are now gone (although it doesn't have any effect on the deep lines under my eyes).

Price: Php 599.00 (a bit expensive but worth it)

Have you tried this cream before? How was your experience with it? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment