Friday, October 25, 2013

Swatch: M.A.C. Lippies

I will do a proper review of my beloved MAC lippies in the near future but for now, here are my swatches. Please do note that I am NC20 (NC25 once it oxidized) in MAC Studio Fix Fluid. :)


My MAC lippies (excluding 2 from MAC Illustrated Collection by Rebecca Moses' Plum Face Kit) 

Somehow, the label at the bottom of the bullet shows that Runway Hit and Relentlessly Red are matte but these are part of the recently launched Retro Matte Collection. Note that except for Kinda Sexy which i bought from an online seller, all my MACs are bought at MAC boutiques here in the Metro (either at Glorietta3, Shangri-La, Trinoma or SM Aura).

THE NUDES
(L-R) Freckletone, Runway Hit, Kinda Sexy

MAC Freckletone (lustre)

MAC Runway Hit (retro matte)

MAC Kinda Sexy (matte)

THE PINKs/MLBBs
(L-R) Angel, Cosmo, Mehr

MAC Angel (frost) - this ain't for me!! Ironically, this is one of the ONLY 2 shades i didn't buy blindly ^_^U

MAC Cosmo (amp)

MAC Mehr (matte) - my perfect MLBB shade! :)

MAC Syrup (lustre) - part of the Rebecca Moses Plum Face Kit

THE BRIGHTs
(L-R) Girl About Town, Relentlessly Red, Russian Red, Riri Woo

MAC Girl About Town (amp) - from the MAC Illustrated Pink Lip Bag

MAC Relentlessly Red (retro matte) - an instant face brightener ;)

MAC Russian Red (matte) - my first ever MAC lippie!! ^_^

MAC Riri Woo (retro matte) - took this photo at a later date, after i reshaped my eyebrow.

What MAC shade lippie are you using? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment